The easily-absorbed oil-in-water formula with Urea and Lactate provides long lasting moisture and reduces the feeling of tension of the skin. Urea and Lactate are natural moisturisers which actively improve the moisture binding capacity of the skin.
Carnitine, a naturally in the body occuring amino acid acts as vitamin analogue, and increases actively the skin´s own production of ceramides. These important lipids maintain the barrier function, the skin is strengthened.
For daily care of dry, rough, chapped and scaly skin areas, for instance on knees and elbows. Also in cases of atopic eczema, psoriasis and keratosis pilaris.
- Oil-in-Water formulation
- With 5% Urea and Carnitine
- For daily care
- For adjunctive care, e.g. in atopic eczema, psoriasis and keratosis pilaris
- Especially suitable in warmer climate
- Excellent efficacy and skin compatibility (i) demonstrated in clinical studies, even in diseased skin
- Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer
- C18-36 Acid Triglyceride
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Glyceryl Stearate SE
- Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides
- Lactic Acid
- Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate
- Sodium Lactate