Aquaphor Wound Care Ointment
Soothes and protects extremely dry, irritated, chapped, chafed, cracked or damaged skin even after superficial dermatological treatments (e.g. laser, peelings, dermabrasion) and radiation treatments.
It accelerates the skin’s natural regeneration process and it creates a protective barrier for an ideal moist environment. The skin becomes visibly smooth. Gentle enough for use on babies.
Paraffinum Liquidum and Cera Microcristallina protectively coat the skin by keeping the skin’s own moisture from evaporating.
Panthenol penetrates and conditions the skin. It helps to hydrate the skin while enhancing skin regeneration.
Glycerin draws and holds moisture to the skin, helping to keep it hydrated and soft.
Bisabolol is renowned for its soothing properties. Derived from the Chamomile plant, this ingredient is gentle enough to use confidently on sensitive skin.
Extremely dry, damaged skin
- Soothes and protects extremely dry, chapped, chafed, cracked or irritated skin
- Accelerates the regeneration process of irritated skin after radiation treatments or superficial dermatological procedures (e.g. laser treatments, peelings)
- Creates a protective barrier that allows passage of water vapour
- Tolerability proven in clinical studies
- Non-comedogenic, fragrance-free, preservative-free, colorant-free
- Gentle enough for use on babies
- Paraffinum Liquidum
- Cera Microcristallina
- Lanolin Alcohol