Paraffinum Liquidum and Cera Microcristallina protectively coat the skin by keeping the skin’s own moisture from evaporating. Panthenol penetrates and conditions the skin. It helps to hydrate the skin while enhancing skin regeneration. Glycerin draws and holds moisture to the skin, helping to keep it hydrated and soft. Bisabolol is renowned for its soothing properties. Derived from the Chamomile plant, this ingredient is gentle enough to use confidently on sensitive skin.
Extremely dry, damaged skin
- Soothes and protects extremely dry, chapped, chafed, cracked or irritated skin
- Accelerates the regeneration process of irritated skin after radiation treatments or superficial dermatological procedures (e.g. laser treatments, peelings)
- Creates a protective barrier that allows passage of water vapour
- Tolerability proven in clinical studies
- Non-comedogenic, fragrance-free, preservative-free, colorant-free
- Gentle enough for use on babies
- Use Aquaphor and re-focus on your training.
- Before a workout: Aquaphor creates a protective long-lasting barrier against friction caused by clothing or skin rubbing together. Try it anywhere skin gets rubbed such as thighs, nipples, groin, buttocks, beneath the elastic band of sports bras or use it in winter as cold protection.
After a workout: Aquaphor helps prevent common athletic skin conditions including blisters.
- It also helps severely dry skin caused by the weather, chlorine and windburn.
- Paraffinum Liquidum
- Cera Microcristallina
- Lanolin Alcohol