Conditions of use
Given the wide range of opportunities and risks that the Internet offers, we ask you to observe the following general conditions for the use of our website, which we have laid down for your and our own protection. Thank you for your understanding.
1. Updates to these conditions of use
Due to ongoing technical and legal innovations, we have to amend and/or update the existing conditions of use from time to time. Please therefore check each time you use our website when the last version was uploaded. The most recent update was in September 2006.
This Web site is only intended for use by residents of the country which you selected at the splash screen on www.eucerin.com or which top level ending you chose, and in compliance with all local laws. The materials on this site, including products, services and information, may not be appropriate or available for any location outside of this jurisdiction. To the extent any offers, products or services made available or communicated through this site are prohibited by applicable law of the country which you selected, they are void.
Please visit www.eucerin.com and select your location to be directed to the appropriate site.
3. Copyright and other intellectual property rights
- All content on our website, including texts, images, graphics, and audio and video files are our property, unless the contrary is explicitly stated. This copyrighted content may only be used without express permission for private, i.e. not for public or commercial use (downloads, reproductions). Changes to, translations of, or other editing or processing of the content may only be made with the prior written permission of Beiersdorf AG.
- The unauthorized use or misuse of any registered trademarks or logos of Beiersdorf AG is not permitted.
Please note that any infringement of our copyright or other intellectual property rights may have civil law and/or criminal law consequences.
4. Disclaimer of liability
- This website contains hyperlinks to websites from other providers. Beiersdorf AG is not aware of the content of third-party websites and assumes no warranty or liability for any illegal content or other legal infringements on third-party websites.
- Every care was taken in the compilation and validation of the information contained on this website. Nevertheless, we cannot assume any responsibility for its topicality, accuracy, completeness and/or quality.
- This website is designed to provide general information and in no way replaces medical or professional advice. For such advice, please contact a physician or specialist of your choice. Beiersdorf AG does not assume any liability for actions taken on the basis of the information contained in this website.
- Use of this website and downloading of data is at the user’s own risk. Beiersdorf AG does not assume any liability for any damage, in particular to data files, hardware and/or software of the user, arising as a result of such an action.